Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Mount & Blade Color Bug

by mini_pasmin link!

Mr.T vs Everything!




Mr T Versus Silent Hill BUENOOOOOOO
ES MU!
XDDDDDDDD


And speaking of SH ... This afternoon ALREADY HAD BETWEEN MY BRAZOSSS ! Tb
T_T had left the !!!:.. Outbreak And attention ... I think it's out of a PS2 game ... YuYu Hakusho! ! I kierooo! Pa that bring those One piece!




I have been to do with tuition Japanese pa Komori, [info] shigai and Kigami ... Dioss laughed as we have been tanstas Conas and delirious moments it is impossible to number them XDDD Ainss ... q hopefully we toke ... and Komori (aka: # 20), poor fellow! q bad luck woman! XDDD
Many emotions today ...




THE CD THE FIRST BITE (google-aka: "THE FIRST FUKCS" O_o) of MGS3 is a maravillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * _ * I viciae and I listen again and again ... T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment