Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Birthday Clip Art By Month

Well, this post is: 1st: dedicated to [info] jisatsuganbou , she kicks me for this Loong time no update-_-nee, she's right, kickswelcometome> or \u0026lt;

and ... 2nd : All of you! All That I Have the people in my friends list, and Someone Who reads this bizarre-und-forgotten journal ... I WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERY ( with Papuchia's "weird" Pronunciation : lol:)

(((● '▽ `●))) MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEA ~~~~~~~ ~ ~ RRR !! (((● '▽ `●)))

\u0026lt;/ big>
PD: Well, I want to leave Notmost likely not read it, to:

Haruko-chan! (Yet you walk by aki? Q TAAAL? ^ ^), Kei-kun , Mitsuki-chan and

shin_kot

(when you were going to Galicia?):
KISSES! ! ^ ^
Porcierto!: I Decided That From now on, I'll update this journal en ESPAÑOL (I'll try ^ ^ UU), and very blurty journal
Will Be in English, like always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment