Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Giving Away Free Tech Decks

I know, I know, lately I always talk about the same ... yeah! video game! esque but clear, and are times of decent news and updates and releases ... and soon TGS (nooo, laziness NOOOO!) ... so ... is INEVITABLE ... I JUAJUA machacaros a little.
note: remember that you can use vustra address bar to flee to another web

1 ★

『九 怨-kuon-』 - Kuon Official Site

Since nothing is known of Fatal Frame 3 (aka: Project Zero 3) at least if we know that will be released in USA (aki or know) a game that reminds us of the minisaga muuucho I mentioned. The atmosphere is very similar although there will be nocameras ... You look very interesanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .....
seems we take two characters that Hechando conjurillos around ... And that, prepare to meet ancestors (and relatives) medium zombies, hanging with ropes, loved gollum (extras reused for Tenchu 3 XDDDD), women with long hair, pissed householders (NADA as "patriarch"-sama of Project Zero ) and a. ... BONIATOSS! Yes, calling esque "KUON" ... It must be scary as Juon (Theory: "All that ends in" ON "scary, like SilentHillón ). Both twins
/ as out there cangueli Foten molt! * _ * Molaaannnn me!
http://www.meristati

0 comments:

Post a Comment