His paint the "studied" but not like what he really thought, but in essence it is. The makeup I must admit that the guys (girls? XD) of Dollmore hehco I have very nearly the same, so are only recommended * _ * and the thing was difícililla: S Esque I'm weird ... and has been weird ... esque, but it was already in their outlines XDDD
BArong is inspired by the Balinese king of spirits, a lion (aunq also say q is a dragon some) the sea of colorful and quirky XDD If you see it you will see where I wanted to go ... and say "is like a goat" XDDD, yeah, I would say tb.
I liked the idea and I liked the "lion" and therefore carries a huellita ...
I've been thinking that a little later could change it, make it bigger, clearer, but not stuffed white ... (This or the freehand xD), and a few other things, the eyes also like to change a bit, maybe I was the perola but if "ENSOs" Now I get bored of it ... Demomento
what we do takes time eyes are inherited from Rislim XD, and the wig, I hope Leek ... but we'll see what
0 comments:
Post a Comment