Friday, January 12, 2007

Pattycakeonline Forums

Good again!
... Has spent more than a day ... and stop I'm still here, maybe a good sign! T___T
AYYYYYYY * SIGH! * Q I loved many of you answer me so well so soon, really! (IKotori, Koji, ikuda ... and more people from the SDs ^ ^) T /////////// T Maybe it's bullshit but I've helped! THANKS
TwwwT ~~!!! * *
BUAA
Most notable was yesterday ... the time we spent [info] ikuda and I in front of our PSP's to see if we could play online at the MPO ... and power q there could but be anti-Yaois filters and such because otherwise qa explain how each one of us dabq a different error prevented us from playing together ... BUT WHAT THE FUCK! XDDDDDDDDD What rage so great! Let me get this arrangement, joer! Porcierto

T_________T you dediké an "input" my fotolog: P


http://www.fotolog.com/kuse_hebi/?pid=15877918
... ooh, yeah, I did not know yet esque screens directly to XDDDDDDDDD (that crappy)
About
today have been the most fun moments of terror that we lived in the MACBA XDDDDDDDDD No I had seen a dark projection room that q and q only lackedLaurachi dropping: "I feel a presence" here is someone "when we were entering a spectacle we have made xDDDDDDDDD JUASJUAS XDDD Then we saw the security officer Torrente-WMCA with zero vision goggles, we have also done a simulation of what a security officer behind transvestite a thug and also how we should come prepared the next time we came to the museum ... (With Sam Fisher suit.) -> That having zero candlepower flashlight Laurachi mobile.
If you feel part of presences in the dark add the voice from the tomb, which still do not know their origin, we hear behind us in the middle class of History of Art ....
... I had not laughed so much throughout the week

0 comments:

Post a Comment