Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alberta's Operators License On the issue of DVD ...

s not even have received your original copy. I think most foreign fans are more aware of the position to play youtube to spread the group's music. Most, if not all, knew or encourage our love for BT through the videos on that site.
And I think actually a lot of American fans are the ones who have shared that for what they pay to other fans who do not have the economic means to acquire such a thing.

So you have to understand his position: it is that you have uploaded the DVD, but there done in so little time. If nor you will pay for the original material was in my case because I had the money, out of respect we should wait a while to those who if they did, enjoy what they did that for a sacrifice, greatest pequeñoo Segou n the case.
Something very important
speedygz said: FT is a club that provides many facilities for foreign fans. From the point that costs the same join if you're Japanese, Latin or African. This was the first article exclusively for the fan club that fans could buy foreign
without intermediaries. If a few hours of delivery and was on the internet, the FT may think twice before returning to sell something else, or being moreextreme it may think twice before granting further subscriptions to fans from other countries. --------------------------



understand the channel manager
I myself I have a

Upload videos requires effort, time and resources.
is required to be generous to share.
To get a TV that is not transmitted even in your country to do exchanges, write messages, ask favors, etc ...
If the problem was the haste of the upload, because it let them know in a polite and civilized? Why
harassment?
For we are fools if we all see their videos. & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment